Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Anchor's Away!


I've been very obsessed with mint colors. I decided to use a combination of dark teals and mint, and grays. The Grays are used as highlights to give a pastel-look to her hair. I decided to color her alabaster skin tone, because I really wanted her tail and hair to stand out. 

I used a anchor to make my background stamp, used the continuous stamp and generation stamp techniques. In some parts of the cards its brighter and in others its lighter. I used baker's twine as a wrap around to give a nice "Sailor" -Type feel to the card. Instead of adding rhinestones, I added glossy accents  to add like water spots for the interest. 

Supplies:
Top Fold Card
X-press Copic Paper
Stampin' Up!  Cardstock in Whisper White
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp
Avery Elle Mint Ink 
Stampin' Up! Baker's Twine
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Stickles
SU Window Word Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!