Here's a mini card I made for a co-worker. I had recently had time to start crafting again. I found my copics and some inks, to start the crafting process again. I wantes to use the grey area around the cat, as layers, but will work on that technique.
3x3 Stampin Up! Valentine Paper
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Mama Elephant Three Amigos Stamp Set
My favorite things hybrid ink in black
clear glitter pen
Here's a card I made using tone on tone color. It's almost a one layer card, using the same color cardstock twice. I also added flooring and sone dots to fill in space. Since this was a masculine card, I decided not to use sequins.
In my house, we have regular refried beans, but this time I made these delicious, Frijoles puercos. Translates to Pork Beans, but there's no bacon. Using chorizo and pork lard making super delicious and adding a little kick wI'll guarantee them to be gone from the table quick.
1lb of beans, pinto preferred. Must be washed and soaked for more than 5 hours to soften.
3 cloves of garlic
A stock pot
Salt and Pepper
2 tubes of Mexican chorizo pork or beef
2-3 slices of pickled jalapeño +a small amount of pickled juice
2-3 tablespoons of pork lard or vegetable
1. Make sure beans are washed, sorted, and soaked for more than 5 hours to soften.
2. Boil them with cloves of garlic and onion. Do not discard onion and garlic.
3. After you boil, let cool for 5 minutes. Pan fry chorzo and include beans.
4. To get a smooth consistency, you need to blend beans, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper and a little bean broth to make them not so thick or runny.
5. Add shredded jack cheese and mix well, until melted by heat.
6. Served wit any main dish or alone on a tortilla.
Here's a quick hat, I made for the women's movement. Loops knitted but it's actually a faux ribbed hat. 20 rows of 20 back loop and regular half double crochet. I did flat style crochet hat and then whipstitched the sides to make hat. The cat ears form on their own.
Red Heart Yarn in Bright Pink
Half Double Crochet
Back Loop Alernate
Here's a card I made using Kuretake watercolors and I added the white shimmer to some parts of cards. I don't think you can see, unless up close.
Simon Says Stamp Tiffany Blue Cardstock
Ranger Watercolor Paper
Zig Kuretake Watercolors
Watercolor Pen and brush
Mama Elephant Up and Away Stamp Set
Versamark Shummer Embossing Ink
Simon Days Stamp Clear embossing powder
Ranger Fine Embossing powder in red
Pretty Pink Posh sequins