Friday, November 6, 2009

Meeting Donna Salazar @ Scrapbook Your Life


Hi Everyone!

I'm super excited about meeting Donna Salazar tomorrow on Saturday at my local scrapbook store Scrapbook Your Life (Point Loma, CA) I love watching her videos and using her techniques in my own scrapbooking and card making projects. She will be making her signature vintage paper flowers and showing you how to create them in varies way, including her signature hair clips too! Scrapbook Your Life has a really cool deal where you purchase Donna's make-n-take its $24 for 6 cards including loads of embellishments and envelopes. Then, following she gonna show you how to make Homemade Glimmer Mist, 3oz bottle spritzer for $3. I'm excited since I've never used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, I wanna see if I can pinch those pennies and save in the scrap department, will post up pictures and recipes from this event tomorrow.

Here's my card, I made for her
Supplies:
4x5in premade card
Border Lace Punch
Making Memories Paper Woodgrain and Polka Dot
CTMH Ink Watermelon
CTMH Scrapbook Pen Black
SU Great Friend Stamp Set
SU Chocolate Chip Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Glue Pen
Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!