3 shallow bowls
1 egg, whisked + 1 tsp of water (mixed)
Family pack of chicken breasts, cut medium size slices, pounds to thin
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of italían seasonings
1/2 tsp black peper
1/2 tsp of crush red pepper
1/2 c of flour
Oil to pan fry
1. Start dredge station. ONE bowl with flour, 2nd with egg wash, and third, with Panko crumbs.
2. Add seasonings in egg wash and on chicken.
3. Dredge chicken in flour, then in egg wash. Give a shake, coat in panko.
4. Pan fry until golden brown. Blot on a paper towel.
5. Enjoy with Marinara sauce and spaghetti.