Here's a No Bake Recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake. The cheesecake came out delicious, more custard-like and not as firm as I would like. Super easy to make! Enjoy the fall desserts.
15 oz of pumpkin puree
1 cup of heavy whipping creme
2 packages of 8oz. cream cheese
1 / 2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of pumpkin spice or 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon & 1/2 tsp of allspice
1. Make a graham cracker crust ir store bought. Refrigerate for 30mins, to firm.
1. Whip the heavy whipping cream, u til you create stiff peaks, set aside.
2. Mix all other ingredients, together, blend until smooth.
2. Gently fold in pumpkin mix and heavy whipping cream. Just enough to mix.
3. Pour into graham crust, refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.