Omg was this delicious! I've never made an apple tart before, this was a first and it was amazing. I love rustic pastries.
4 golden apples, cleaned, peeled and sliced thin
2 TBSP of flour
2 TBSP of brown sugar
2 TBSP of granulated sugar
1 juice from half a lemon
2 TBSP of Heavy Cream
1 TBSP of raw sugar
2 Pie Crusts
1. Make your pie crusts are thawed out and on a baking sheet lined with parchment or baking mat.
2. Add apples to center and fold in around neatly, so it forms a circle.
3. Top the apples with small pices of butter.
4. Add cream to folded edges and add raw suga on top.
5. Bake for 375 degrees for 20-25mins, or until crust is golden brown.