6 lbs of chicken drumsticks cooked and shredded (pressure cooker 15mins)
2 cups of chicken stock
4 cups of water
1 Doña Maria mole paste (easy way or homemade)
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 cups of Jack Cheese
10 corn tortillas
1. Combine, water, chicken stock, and mole paste into sauce pan on med.high heat and mix well until sauce is smooth.
2. Heat up tortillas in microwave for one minute under a wet towel.
3. Dip tortillas in mole sauce for a few seconds, until coated and place either in a lasagna pan. Add, some sauce on the bottom of pan, so tortillas won't dry out.
4. Place, tortilla, a layer of chicken inside and fold over. Ends on the bottom. I add a layer of sauce, then enchiladas, A Layer of sauce and then cheese. So that's they're enough sauce and they won't dry out.
5. Bake 350 Degrees for 15-20mins, covered. Then, I broil them for 1-3 mins uncovered, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.