Friday, September 11, 2015

HandmadeQT: Pressure Cooker Spaghetti



The very first time I made this dish, it wasn't a complete success. I didn't know how to use my WP pressure cooker, so not all the pasta was cooked all the way. This time after a long relationship with my Cooker, it came out delicious and I might just make this instead of boiling pasta.

Supplies :
Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker in Red
1 package of thin spaghetti, broken in half
1 lb of ground beef cooked,
2 1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce, 1/2 c used for mixing with meat.
3 cups of homemade chicken stock
1 cup of shredded cheese
2 TBSP of parmesan cheese grated

Supplies :
I'm this order add to cooker
Spaghetti
Stock
Spaghetti Sauce

Close cooker, seal tab, and cook for 3 tick marks. Equal to under 10 mins.
Check to see when done all, pasta is cook through. Add meat and cheeses. STIR IN and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!