Friday, January 23, 2015

Star Balloon Bunny

Here's a card I make for my daughter's best friend at school. I know she likes bunnies and I wanted to add a balloon.
I decided to make a shaker card because they're so much fun. I do like this color palette they compliment so well. The only thing I'd change is the teal strip would be a little thinner.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock in Audrey Blue, Doll Pink, and Cotton Candy
Lawn Fawn 6x6 cardstock pack in Hello Sunshine
Acetate
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes
Mama Elephant Party Kit Stamps
Mama Elephant Happy Everything
Mama Elephant Feminine Frames Die
Avery Elle Raspberry Ink
Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings in Red and White
Glossy Accents
Ranger Multi-matte medium
3M Foam Tape
Sizzix Circle Die
Skaur Black Souffle Pen
Copics
Wink of Stella Clear and Black Glitter Pen
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh Seed Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!