Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Bear Birthday

Today, I'm mailing out this card for my mom. I wanted to do a bright ombre color cupcake wrapper. So I mixed violet and fuschia. I also wanted to do a shaker card, I used a circle die and pretty pink posh sequins.  Also, I used this scripty "Happy Birthday" die from Simon Says die cut. For all little detail I added My Favorite Things tiny hearts stencil with embossing paste.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon Cardstock
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Acetate
Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes
Sizzix Circle Dies
Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamp set
Copics
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
My Favorite Things tiny hearts stencil
Dreamweavers Pearl Embossing Paste
Sakura Black Souffle Pen
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!