Thursday, October 16, 2014

Monster Mash Classroom Cards




Just like I made lunchbox notes for my tot's teachers, I also made them for kids' goodie bags. Here's how they look starting and how they turned out. 
I was going to use the square mount on the front of the card, but it was too big to include my greeting. So instead I used it for the back. Included the stamp greeting " Have a boo-tiful day"

Supplies:
Bazzil Cardstock in Lime Green
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Orange Cardstock
Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Coordinating Die
Copics 
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Googly eyes
Black shouffle pen
Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink
Lawn Fawn Trimmings Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!