Friday, October 17, 2014

HandmadeQT: Disney Cars Beanie & Keyhole Scarf

I made this special present for a birthday boy party this weekend. The party is Cars, so I decided to make him a special Disney Cars Lightening McQueen and  keyhole racetrack scarf. So it won't fall off during this nippy weather. I LOVE creating character beanies. I had so much fun creating these gift set, I ended making another 2 beanie for my upcoming newborn and tot.

Supplies:
Red Heart Bright Red Yarn
Red Heart Bright White Yarn
Red Heart Black Yarn
Red Heart Blue Yarn
Yarn Needle
Stitch Marker


There's no pattern for scarf, becaue It just a practice stitch scarf.

BEANIE Stitches: HDC
EYES & BODY: SINGLE CROCHET
SCARF: Single, Half Double, Double Crochet, slip stitch (for black tire line)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!