Monday, April 7, 2014

HandmadeQT: Bear Beanie



My son wanted a blue bear beanie that he saw on a toddler on TV. I didn't have any more baby blue yarn, so I decided to make it out of Royal Blue, it was so soft and enjoy wearing it as soon as he wakes up in the morning. He's also getting ready for pre-kinder soon,  so he's excited to take his beanie to school/

This was make using a basic beanie pattern. If you follow me for awhile, you'll see the pattern in some of my project. 

It's a basic pattern, starting with a magic circle of 8. Increase to get desired length, finish off by SC the last round. 


To make the ears:
MC (Magic Circle) chain 8. Increase in the next round, but do not join. Increase in the next round. 1 sc in each of the next round. finish off and leave tail for sewing on the sides. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!