Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dr. Seuss Thing 3




As a result of our expecting baby news! Close friends and family received our preggo announcements in the mail. Baby Perez is expected to deliver on December 15th, 2014. I decided to make Thing 3 announcements using Dr. Seuss theme. I'm hopeful that I will have a baby clothes and crochet stuff in this theme. I've been searching everywhere for patterns, and all sorts of things I can crochet the baby.
It's fun! We're excited!

Supplies:
3x4 1/4 card
Bazzil Red Polka Dots Embossed Cardstock
Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Coral Trimmings
The Greeting Farm " Build a Onesie" Stamp Set
X-press Copic Paper
Copic Paper
Stampin' Up! 1in. Circle Punch
Stampin' Up! Mini Silver Brads
Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Foam Tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!