Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Greeting Farm- Super Secret Stamp Club


I noticed an email this week, in my emails, there's lots of companies doing stamp club. I recently purchased the Simon Says Stamp March 2014 card kit. So I was excited to become a member of The Greeting Farm- Super Secret Stamp Club.

What is the SSS?

The Super Secret Stamp Club, is an exclusive 3-month subscription of The Greeting Farm Stamp Kit. Including 1 stamp for each 3-month subscription priced at $8, instead of 12. Also, these stamps aren't being released until later on in the year. Once you get your stamp kit, you can use it anytime and photograph your projects on their sites and your blogs.

Each subscription is $8, plus shipping of $5. I signed up for April-Jun 2014 SSS. My total came out to $29 for whole thing. The only thing it didn't state is that it doesn't come with anything else. Maybe a cardstock sheet or two. Another concern I have about signing up in advance, is not being able to see that stamps beforehand, after you sign and pay. I don't want to end up with a stamp I don't plan on using. But, TGF hasn't stirred me wrong yet, so hopefully that won't happen.

More information on Super Secret Stamp Club The Greeting Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!