Saturday, March 1, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - March 2014


I've been watching lots of different card ideas in the past week. I was really excited to see Simon Says Stamp, Card Kit for March 2014. 
I've never used anything SSS, so I decided because the stamp set alone, made me want to get the kit. lol. 
Can't wait to see what I come up with 

Included in this Kit:

1 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set of stamps "Color and Sunshine"
1 Sheet of 8.5" x 11" Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
1 Sheet of 8.5" x 11" Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
18 Coordinating Designer Papers 6" x 6" from Lawn Fawn "Hello Sunshine"
1 Sheet 8.5" x 11" Bazzill Taffy Cardstock
1 Sheet 8.5" x 11" Bazzill Candy Hearts Cardstock
1 Sheet 8.5" x 11" Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Cardstock
1 Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Stencil
Assortment of Clear Sequins
1 Spool of Lawn Fawn Trimmings Cord Twine
1 Sheet of Kelly Purkey Alphabet Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!