Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hoppy Easter


Lately, I've had time to watch a lot of tutorials on new projects, trends, and upcoming events coming out in the paper crafts industry. Lots more baker's twine, more copic coloring, colorful backgrounds, embossing paste, stencils are just a few. I've also noticed, there's been a trend of balloons. From balloon-shaped cards to punch negatives. They're seen everywhere. I decided to base my card on that. I recently purchased my first Imaginisce stamps for my Easter cards this year. In a previous post, I showed the copic coloring markers I used. 

I took from a Lawn Fawn technique using negative die-cuts and baker's twine. I did modify my bunny to have a arm out holding the balloon string, which I think looks cute (the original stamp below). 
I added spots for my background because I didn't want it to look plain. I also used Lawn Fawn polka dots 
for my grass background with copic YG67 Moss. I cut them free-hand using an xacto knife. 

Supplies:
Bazzil Textured Cardstock in Beige Creme
Lawn Fawn Polka Dots Cardstock 
Stampin' Up! Cardstock Green Swirls (retired) and Whisper White
X-press Copic Paper
Imaginisce Bunny Stamp
Simon Says Stamp " Color and Sunshine" Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes  
Copic Markers 
Lawn Fawn's Baker's Twine
Stampin' Up! Punch in Scallop, Word Window Punch, Label Punch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!