Friday, February 14, 2014

Magic Cards ft. Lawn Fawn Stamps

Magic Card ft. Lawn Fawn Stamps



Every year, I sent out Valentine's Day card for my nieces, nephews, and my kiddies. I wanted to do something special that I haven't tried. I recently found out how to make a magic card.  Using these Lawn Fawn stamps, I've been dying to try out. I absolutely love their stamps, the use of inanimate objects and bringing them to life with smiling, winking, and cute faces. We love you Lawn Fawn! Keep up the creativity!

" Love n' Breakfast"  is a great all-occasion stamp set.  There's a toaster, Salt n' Pepper shakers, bacon and eggs too.

A basic magic card consists of two separate images, one stamped on clear plastic sheet and the other on any color of your choice cardstock. I used copic x-press paper (for copic coloring only) and Stampin' Up! window sheets.

I found this great tutorial from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Dawn Griffith, Magic Card I followed her tutorial and it was a great card to show off!

Supplies:
A-2 4 1/4 in. x 5 1/2 in. card
Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party. Designer Paper Pack.
Lawn Fawn Stamp set in "Love N' Breakfast"

Stampin' Up! Window Sheets
Stampin' Up! Ribbon Real Red
SU Emboss-lit Frames in Apothecary
SU Tiny Punch Pack
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!