Friday, December 6, 2013

Prima Flower Crown DIY

I totally forgot I had made with crown for Halloween. I love making this crown!
I love painting the flowers all sorts of different colors. I realized after my hands were stained with all sorts of pretty colors, but who cares it was for Halloween.

DIY is simple.

Supplies:
Prima Marketing Flowers
Craft Flowers with stems (white)
Rhinestones
Hot Glue Gun
Glitter
Tattered Angels Sprays

I went to the dollar store last month and got a 2 goody headbands that were braided plastic and then a stretchy band in the back. I didn't really fit (my head is small) so I decided to save it, instead of throwing it away.

Instructions:

Color your flowers and let dry.  I used a total of 46 flowers and 8 Prima Flowers
You use in group of 4
Add a drop of glue to each flower so there is a row, gather all stems together and tie undo the crown. That way you can use for another project. Add filler flowers to cover all holes. Add rhinestones to add a little glam. And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!