Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Tulips





 My daughter's teacher was having a birthday celebration at school. I need something homemade and dainty to make a great winter gift. I finally made my first stampin' card in a long time. I decided to use this Stampin' Up! clear stamp, I've had for a long time, but never really used it. I also used copic markers, Crystal effects, to give a sheer effect like realistic poppies.

Supplies:
Crumb Cake Cardstock Stampin' Up!
Wisteria Wonder  Cardstock Stampin' Up!
Pleasant Poppies
Clear Star Glitter Pen
Crystal Effects Stampin' Up!
Itty Bitty Sayings Stampin' Up!
Marvy Corner Rounder Punch
Basic Pearls Stampin' Up!
Copics

If you're interested in this cowl, it will be available to see pattern on Thursday Scallop Cowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!