Friday, October 5, 2012

Handmade QT: Football Beanie+Pattern



I wanted to do something for my friend and cousin, who are both having baby boys. I first started making a soccer beanie, i'll post later on that. Here's what it came out to be like, I love it, its so tiny and cute.

Supplies:
Red Heart Brown Yarn
Vanna White White Medium W Yarn
H or I hook

Pattern:
Make making magic circle. (6)
Row 1: 2sc all around. (12)
Row 2: 1 sc in st, 2 in the next, all around. sl st.
Row 3: Change color to white,  1 sc in next 2 st, 2sc in the next. slip st.
Row 4: Change color to brown, 1 sc in next 3 st, 2 sc in the next. slip st.
Row 5: 1 sc in the next 4 st, 2 sc in the next. sl st.
Row 6-12: sc around, slip st. Fasten off. ( If you need longer or shorter, adjust to your needs, change to white, second to last row)

Sew in white stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!