Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poppies, Poppies, Poppies

I had a belated birthday to make because the thought slipped my mind, so I quickly hurried to my table and looked through my new goodies I have yet to use. I really enjoyed making this card, but it was rather hard to get the coloring right. This was the 4th time, I tried to get the coloring as realistic as possible.

Supplies:
Elegant Eggplant cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
"Pleasant Poppies" stamp set in clear
"Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set in wood
Stamp N Write Markers: lucky limeade, wasabi green, daffodil delight, curry yellow, riding hood red
Crystal effects
Dimensionals
Scallop oval punch
Window Word Punch
for details (optional) shimmer paint in silver
Crumb Cake Ink & dauber
Elegant Eggplant Designer Series paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!