Monday, March 28, 2011

Wiggle Worm Punch Art Card

Hi Everyone!

I'm doing today's project as part of my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's Monthly Card Swap- Punch Art. It's hosted by SU Demo Cathy Bell. The swap is only for SU- Demos only, sorry.

For April's theme: It was insect or animal/ Father's Day/ or Sport.

I picked the insect, because I've been staring and reading my son the 'Hungry Catepillar,' I decided to take some inspiration from that.

Supplies:

41/2 in. x 5 1/2in. card base ivory
1x- Punches Circles: 1 3/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/4, 1in.
2x- Slit Punch (retired)
Glue Pen
Some Dazzling Diamonds
Rhinestones Basics
Scallop Oval Punch
"Thinking of You" from Teeny Tiny Wishes
Bashful Blue Ribbon (retired, tassles)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight
Inks: Taken with Teal, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!