Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Baby Bear!

Hi Everyone!

Hello Baby Bear!
With March being my son's (1st) birthday month, as well as mine too! I wanted to make a card with this particular stamp set, so when I saw it was part of Sale-a-bration I jumped at the chance to get it! What is it? It's Build-a-Bear! YAY! I love Build-a-bear!

I have this tradition in my family, that every baby receives their first bear as their buddy on their first birthday! My son received a build-a-bear gift certificate on his first birthday and he had so much fun. He plays with his new pal, Tony, all the time.

Supplies:

 4 1/4in x 5 1/2 in. card in Basic Grey
 2 1/4 in. square cardstock in Pacific Point
2in. square cardstock in Early Expresso
1 3/4in. square of watercolor paper
2in. strip of Bashful Blue embossing in Polka Dots
a strip of scallop border punch
Frost White Shimmer Paint
Decorative Label Punch folded in half.
1 tiny brad
"So Cute Stamp Set"
Dazzling Diamonds
Inks: Basic Black, Memento Waterproof Ink, (Old Olive sponged), Not Quite Navy (sponged)
SU Markers: Early Expresso, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!