Friday, January 14, 2011
The Love Basket
Hi Everyone! So, here's my next project that I've done for my Valentine's Day Series. I apologize in advance, because my sore throat is getting worse.
Here's the supply list:
Designer Paper in Regal Rose ( 9X9, 1x 10, and 1 1/4x 2in.)
Whisper White ( 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 )
Real Read 1/8 Ribbon
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red
2 Making Memories Heart Brads
Filled with Love Stamp Set
1. Score the 9x9 in third. So, each square is 3in.
2. Cut flaps out left and right side, up to 3in. score line, leaving the middle flaps just scored. (see video)
3. Fold all your score lines.
4. Round corners of squares ONLY on left and right flaps. Not middle flaps.
5. Punch a hole on the bottom corner of outside flaps (left hand corner on the right side) and on the top right hand corner (on the right side)
6. Fold the base of basket, by starting with the middle flap behind the right and left sides. Put in Brad, but don't open it.
7. Take the 1x10 strip and put end of of strip through the end of brad and then fold out brad.
1. Take Regal Rose (1 1/4x 2in) and Ink Edges lightly with real red.
2. Stamp "Be My Valentine" on Whisper White Cardstock and ink edges.
3. Lightly tear the bottom of cardstocks and ink edges lightly.
5. Add Clover Heart with Dimensional