Friday, January 7, 2011

Filled with Love Mini Notecard & Envelope



Hi Everyone!
Valentine's Day is only weeks away...I got lots of ideas for all sorts of different cards I'll be doing. This card is actually a mini notecard set with matching envelopes. Inspiration was taken from Stampin Up! New Catalog 2010-2011, the double petal punch is on my next shopping list, so I decided to make a little envelope. But where to start? So, I saw SU's Dawn G, tutorial on a mini envelope and that's where it started.

Supplies:

card: Whisper White Cardstock 2x4 scored at 2in. fold
envelope: Whisper White Cardstock 3x5 scored at 1 1/2, 3 3/4 (hortionzal) 3/8 on both sides (vertically)
Filled with Love Stamp Set
Ink: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Real Red
Marker: Rich Razzleberry
Stamp-a-majig

______________________________________________________________________________

There's still time..ends January 24th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!