Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Congrats For Chemo















Hi Everyone,

I've been working on all my projects all day, which is great and I got to finished most of them. As I turned I realized there's like 10 scrapbook pages I need to add. Wow... it never ends and I'm glad.

So I finished this little booklet card for my cancer patient. I'm a card angel, I help brighten cancer patients spirits by sending them little gifts, treats, cards, and crafts projects. Once a week, I send out a card. This time, I decided to make a little booklet to congrats her for finishing chemo.

If you would like to be an card angel too, please visit http://www.chemoangels.com/, it's a great chance for you to help out others with crafts!


Supplies used:
3x8in. piece of cardstock
1 1/2x 7 in. strip
3x4in squares for background
Flowers
Brads
Sticker Sayings
CTHM Framing Moments
Ribbon
CTMH Ink Desert Sand, Watermelon Staz On Jet Black
SU Chocolate Chip Creamy Carmael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!