Monday, June 29, 2009

Post-it Notes Books



I love taking notes, I'm very mediculous at that, but I think I like seeing my writing. So I decided to make small gifts of small post it notes. I've never made these before, so I was nervous, I had to trim here a couple of times, but I'm pleased with the results.

I got Pentel Pens for $1 at Staples during their sales. The post-it notes came in a pack of 18 pads, I split them in half, to save a little, but the 18 pads of Staples brand came out to $4. Simple yellow ones, no fancy colors, they were too bright.

Check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/craftyqt
Supplies:
CTMH Cardstock in Original Denim- Olive, Bamboo, Sunflower, Dutch Blue
CTMH Clear Stamps: Extreme Happiness
G Studio Stamps Butterfly & Fluttering Heart
CTMH Ink: Olive, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Black, Cranberry
Tim Holtz Distress Broken China
Water
Chalk
Signo Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!