Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Monsters


So.. my family and I we're having an 80's fest, watching all sorts of movies, my 7yrs. old daughter has never seen. I rented "Little Monsters," starring Howie Mandel (might be spelled wrong) and Ben Savage, from the Wonder Years. My daughter absolutely loved it! I seriously think she'll grow up to be an old soul. Well, I recently purchased another Cricut Cartridge on ebay from craftyecorner. I always wanted "WILD CARD," but just my luck it always sold out. Not even my store carried it. (Michaels) So I got it, I've been making all sorts of cards with it! It's so cool for theme cards, if you don't want to go through, the cut, score, cut, score process. So here it is.


Supplies:

CTMH Cardstock (Dutch Blue) Gray, white daisy, olive

CTMH Clear Stamps: Be Yourself , Borders

CTMH Ink Desert Sand, Cocoa, Dutch Blue
Bracket on the inside done with Storybook Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!