Rice Noodles are delicious, when prepared correctly. There's are many thickness available, both fresh and dry packages. I'm usually making Pho (a Vietnamese soup) I grab a big family pack of fresh noodles at my local Vien Dong store.
Package of fresh noodles or dry noodles whatever thickness
A big stock pot of boiling water
1 strainer or colander (large)
1. Make sure you have a rolling boil in a stock.
2. Add a personalized amount of noodles into pot.
3. Cook from 1-2 minutes for fresh or up to 3 minutes for dry. You may have to adjust tome, due to consistency of noodle.
4. Check noodles. Place in colander, run under cold water, strain for a minute. You can squeeze noodle water out, as well.
5. Prepare noodles for soup or main dishes to your liking.