3 red apples, peeled and diced
4 cups of rolled oats
1 3/4 cups of water
3 1/2 cups of milk
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
2 pinches of salt
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
Juice of half a lime or lemon
4 eggs, whisked together
4 Tablespoons of cold butter, Mashed into little pieces + some to butter dish
Crockpot or slowcooker
1. Butter your crockpot/slowcooker dish. Add half of brown sugar and butter to the bottom, so it will Form a crust.
2. In a bowl, combine apples cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, juice, and salt. Mix well.
3. Add, roll oats and milk to mixture. In another bowl, mix water and eggs. Add the egg mixture to rolled oats mixture, mix well.
4. Pour into heating dish, you can add a bit more sugar if you want. I added Turbinado sugar to get bit more crust.
5. Cook for 7-9 hours on low. Serve with cold milk in your bowl, and enjoy!