I don't really make that make brownies, j usually go for cakes and cookies. So, last week I made a box mix of brownies.
Followed all instructions correctly, took them out about 5-6 mins before the time. The brownoes were hard as rocks. When I called company, informed me that was an underdeveloped batch mix.
So, here's my redemption brownies, made from scratch and simple ingredients, double batch order to make one delicious brownie. That teaches me to use box mix!
Supplies: (I made a double batch)
1 1/2c sugar
3/4c browned butter
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3/4 c cocoa powder
2 eggs ( 5 eggs for double batch)
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2c chopped nuts
Buttered glass pyrex
1. Brown buter, set aside to cool.
2. Mix in a separate bowl all dry ingredients. (Not sugar)
3. Cream sugar and butter, until glistening and fully mixed. Then add egg one at a time.
4. Small spoonfuls of brownie mix into mixer, setting on a low speed.
5. Scrap sides and bottom of mix to make sure its combined. Add chocolate chips and nuts, if you want.
6. Pour mix into buttered glass pyrex. Tap many times to let air bubbles out. Preheat oven 350F, and let mix set out for 5 mins. Then, tap again to release bubbles. Bake for 25 mins. Mix should have some crumbs on fork when you stick it in brownie.