2 cups of flour + plus some for dusting
1 cup of cold water
3 TBSP of Farmer John's Lard
1 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
Stand alone mixer
1. In a mixer, mix flour, salt, and baking powder. Give it a stir.
2. Add lard, while mixer is on low. And slowly add water. Make sure eyou use hook attachment for better mixing. Keep stirring, until there's a dough ball.
3. Use flour for dusting a flat surface. Form 2-3in. Balls, cover with damp towel and let rest for 30 mins. After, keep damp towel on dough balls while you roll each tortilla out.
3. Flour flat surface, add some flour to dough ball and roller, slightly flatten and roll in one direction, then rotate and roll in other direction.
4. Tortillas should be thin. Heat a pan on medium heat and do one tortilla at a time. 30 seconds on each side should be good. Add a little dusting flour in between each tortilla to prevent sticking.
5. Enjoy! 😄