AMAZING CHOCOLATE GOODNESS!
1 1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 c melted butter
3/4 c cocoa powder
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chip
1 tsp of vanilla
2 pinches of salt
1. Melt butter and set aside to cool, so it doesn't scramble eggs.
2. In a stand mixer, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla, until well mixed. Then, stir one egg at a time in mixer.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, and salt. After creaming process, add this mixture in 1/3s so batter can mix together.
4. Turn off mixer and fold in chocolate chips and any other add ins.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins.