In previous post I added list of ingredients, now time to start cooking them.
A medium-large bowl
A small bowl
A high heat cookie sheet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix Panko and cheese.
3. Add, spices to small bowl, lightly divide ground beef, add spices +pesto, to each piece in bowl. So every part has enough spices.
4. In same small bowl, whisk egg. Gently fold into mix, but careful to not overwork ground beef. Stuffed with Mozzarella cheese piece.
5. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make them 1 to 1 1 / 2 TBSP big. Place then 1 to 2 inches apart. This recipe yield 15 meatballs.
6. Bake in oven. For 15 minutes.
2 Cans of Tomatoes (Italian style)
2 tomatoes, quartered
1/2 diced onion
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 TBSP of Italian seasonings
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 TBSP of sugar
1/4 of green bell pepper, diced
1 cup of chicken stock
1.In a pot Sautee in oil, onion, garlic, bell pepper and tomato.
2. Add stock and can tomatoes. Shimmer for 15-20mins.