Sunday, March 29, 2015

Celebrating Ella


Here's  a card, I made for this weekend baby shower I'm attending later today. I really fell in love with Mama Elephant  March Release 2015, Ella & Friends. I wanted to showcase this stamp set. I really wish I would've added a slight dimension to the porcupine. But, other than that I love the card! Heart bubbles are so cute and perfect for this theme.

Supplies:
Stamping Up! Baby Blue Cardstock
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Mama Elephant Ella &Friends Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts coordinating die
Mam a Elephant feminine frames
Gensai Kuretake Watercolor
Watercolor Brush
Water
My favorite things hybrid ink Black Licorice
Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!