Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ninja Turtle Ian

Here's  Ian dressed as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! I used Superhero Ian as my base for making this superhero come to life. I masked off his circle and star shirt with some poat-it tape and used memento ink for my copies. My son's friend, really liked it and it matched his shirt he was wearing.

Supplies:
Tall Card 3 3/4 x 6 3/4in.
Green  Apple Cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
Audrey Blue Cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
Oh happy Scrap piece from Lawn Fawn
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Happy Birthday Scripty Die from Simon Says Stamp
Alphabet Die from Lawn Fawn
Superhero Ian from lalalandcrafts
memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers and Multi-liner in black
wink of Stella
pretty pink sequins in marshmallow, winter mix, and forest mix




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!