Tuesday, January 6, 2015

FoodQT: Tzatziki Sauce

 
I'm finally getting back into the kitchen. Its been a slow process after having a c-section. Trying not to push myself to hard, I'm starting slow. First, I made some fajitas for tonight's dinner on toasted pita bread. This tzatziki sauce was the best I made so far, I think I finally got it down. 

Supplies:
2 cucumbers, peeled & seeded and minced finely
32 oz. plain greek yogurt
1 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon sea salt
2 garlic cloves minced
Pepper to taste
Fresh dill 

Prep time: 20 mins
Refrigerate for 8 hrs or overnight

1. After you have your cucumber ready, mix with salt and place in strainer for 20 mins. The salt with draw out water and you don't need to worry about adding salt later.

2. After, all water is drained cucmber, put in bowl. Mix all other ingredients and fold into mix. Place in container and chill for 8 hours or overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!