Friday, October 10, 2014

HandmadeQT: Nightmare Before Christmas Afghan inspired


I'm finally done! I've been procrastinating with this afghan for a long time. I'm making it for my baby bundle coming this December 2014. Just in time. I also made other accessories with crochet to add to this gift, will be posted later.

I love the colors and the edging, inspired by Nightnare Before Christmas, using tim burton black and white and adding some grey to make it more morose. I added the edging in a V-stitch becausw I was inspired by traditional lace patterns on mexican banners during day of the dead celebration.

Supplies:
Red Heart Bright White Yarn
Red Heart Black Yarn
Red Heart Heather Grey
H-hook
I-hook
Nightmare Before Christmas Afghan
C2C afghan
V-stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!