Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dino Baby, Hello Mama!

 I made this card, vwcause I've had it in mind since I made the dino baby crochet set. (See previous post)
I was also inspired to use more watercolors and do a highlighting technique.

In the first dino card, I cleared embossed and use distress inks to make them stand out. This time I stamped, masked, and then distressed to get that attention highlight to my little dino.

Supplies:
Bazzil Cardstock in Robin's Egg
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Inkadinkadoo Masking Paper
Stamping Up! 1 3/8in. Circle Punch
Mama Elephant Just Hatched Stamp Set
Ranger Fine White Embossing Powder
Hero Arts Heat Gun
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, forest, marshmallow, and aquamarine
Mama Elephant Feminine Frames Die
Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders Die
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, and Mowed Lawn
Foam Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!