Sunday, September 28, 2014

Spreading Happiness Selfie


I really wanted to do a selfie style card. I got a new photo frame die and I wanted to try it out. I decided to get together with the some of the gang, of Mama Elephant stamps and have them pose for a pic. Balloons and party hats included.

The card is being entered in Mama Elephant's September Challenge,  paper piecing. Unfortunately, I missed deadline and so this card is for Celebrating Mama Elephant's upcoming 2 years anniversary!

Supplies:
A-2 card
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Audrey Blue
SSS Cardstock Fog
SSS Ink in Fog
My favorite things striped.cling background stamp
Mama Elephant Just Hatched
Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers
Mama Elephant Some Bunny
Mama Elephant Up Up and Away
Mama Elephant In my Heart
Mama Elephant Polaroid Fun
Mama Elephant Coordinating Dies
Copic Markers
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Stampin Up! Basic Pearls
Ranger Studio Matte Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!