Monday, September 1, 2014

Baa Baa Baby Sheep


I made this cute card for the crocheted baby set I made the Little Lamb Baby Set. I was so excited about the Mama Elephant Release! I had so much fun making these sheep. My friend recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, so here's the finished card.

Supplies:
Bazzil Baby Pink Cardstock
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Prima Marketing Scallop Borders
Distress Ink- Crushed Olive, Pickled Raspberry, Spun Sugar.
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes Set
Mama Elephant Just Hatched Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers Set
Mama Elephant Coordinating Dies
Wink of Stella, Clear
Stamping Up Basic Pearls
Copic Markers
Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!