Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FoodQT: Lime Water with Chia


My preggo cravings just want sour things all the time. I couldn't take it and I caved in and made some lime water.
Ice cold during our heatwave it was amazing, I even added some Chia Seeds for some good nutrition.

Supplies:
1 pitcher
5 limes, peeled and frozen
2 sweet limes peeled and frozen
Ninja Pro Blender
1-2 tsp of chia seeds
Raw Sugar, to taste
Water, enough to fill a little bit over 3/4 of water. Leaving room for ice cubes.

1. Add peeled and frozen limes to blender add some sug and half your water. Blend.

2. In the pitcher add water and some sugar, stir until dissolved.

3. You can strain mixture or I did the partial strain, to add some lime pulp into water. Make sure to taste sweetness, add sugar of needed.

4. Combine both mixtures into pitcher, add chia seeds, add ice and let chill for at least 40 mins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!