Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Bear Card Challenge


I've never used watercolors before, they are amazing! It was so calming coloring and taking my time to color the images. I've been watching Nichol Magourik videos and her techniques are amazing! She convinced me to purchase the new Gansai 36 watercolor set. That's my story..lol

This card challenge is for Mama Elephant using Gansai watercolors. Keep in mind, I'm a beginner and hope to get better at it.

Supplies:
Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers Stamps
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes
Gansai 36 watercolor set
Blick art watercolor brush 0 & 1
Water
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Tim Holtz Distress Inks peacock feathers
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Avery Elle Raspberry Ink
Copic Multi liner 0.1
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen
White gel pen
Sakura black glaze pen

1 comment:

  1. Be careful.... watercolours are addictive lol. Your card is fabulous, so glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for sharing the love!