Friday, August 22, 2014

FoodQT: Greek Chicken


I've been craving Greek chicken lately and I didn't want to go and pay an arm and leg for it at a restaurant. So, I decided to make it at home. It was so simple and delicious 10 minute prep and marinate overnight.

Supplies:
Chicken breast tenderloins, tendered thin
1/2 c Greek dressing
Minced Garlic
Onions
Tomatoes
Bell Peppers
Oregano
Salt and Pepper
3/4 c of plain greek yogurt
Crushed red pepper flakes
1 TBSP of olive oil (for cooking)

Everything is to your taste, except for those that are measured.

Let marinate OVERNIGHT. The flavors will be so much better.

Add oil to deep dish skillet and let heat, then add chicken and stir fry for 10 mins, to soften veggies but still have crunch, I separated chicken and veggie. When, chicken

was almost done I added veggies to stir fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!