Thursday, July 10, 2014

FoodQT: Loaded Buffalo Potato and Chicken Casserole


The original recipe list was posted by Hot 98.9 FM Radio on Facebook Post. 

Supplies:
8  potatoes cleaned, peeled cut 1/2 in cubes. 
2 lbs of chicken breast, cubed in 1/2 in cubes. 
Shredded jack cheese or any cheese of your choice
Scallions
Bacon cooked and crumbled
Salt & Pepper
Olive Oil 
Frank's Red Hot Sauce to taste
Paprika 
Garlic


To cut corners: I stove-topped my potatoes, (season with all spices except scallions)  because I didn't want the oven running for so long on 500 degrees heat on a hot day. After they need about 5-8 minutes. I transferred to my pyrex casserole dish that was lightly coated in oil. 

Add chicken, to cooked potatoes. Add shredded cheese to cover potatoes and chicken. Atop with bacon crumbles and scallions. Cook for 15-20 mins on 400 degrees.

Serve alongside sour cream and red hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!