Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bunny Birthday Mustache Card

My nephew turned 8, we needed to celebrate! After having mustache day at school, I thought it would be silly to pair this bunny card the same way.

I inked the card using distress inks, but it took a second time to get the color placement correct. I also got a smudge of fingerprint on it.

If I'd change something I would do a different color background ..more blues.

SUPPLIES:
Bazzil cardstock in Lime Green
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Distress inks: mowed lawn, peacock feathers
Mama Elephant Some Bunny Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn It's your birthday stamp set
Avery Elle Balloon Animal Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! Midnight Muse Ink
COPICS
Copic Liner Pen
White gel pen
Foam Trak clear adhesive
Versafine Black Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!