I didn't have time to get giftbags for my daughter's graduation gifts for her teacher and herself. I decided to make them instead using my collection of paper.
2- 12x12 sheets of paper
3x6in. Scrap piece of cardstock
Stampin Up! 1/2 in. Circle punch
Ribbon on basic black
The Greeting Farm "simply anya"
1. Start by scoring on the side your prefer vertically on 2 in.
2. Score all other sides at 3 in. Do the same to other cardstock.
3. Fold on 2 in. sides. Then on bottom 3 in sides. Cut outside square corners.
4. On the other cardstock on 3in. bottom side snip up to 3 in. line.
5. Glue scrap piece to reinforce side with snipped corners.
6. Fold all other score lines and put together.
7. Embellish and punch holes to thread ribbon through.