Monday, May 5, 2014

HandmadeQT: Teacher's Day ft. Lawn Fawn

 

This is a card and handmade project I made for my daughter's teacher. I wanted to feature this Lawn Fawn Stamp Set "Let's roll" because I've wanted this forever. I was lucky enough to pick this up at my favorite Scrapbook store, but they didn't have the die cut yet. So I'll have to cut them out myself. The cardmaking problems. lol. 

I made the card, envelope, and candy bar holder using the same scrapbook paper. It's a retired Out on a Limb Scrapbooking Paper. 

Supplies:
Top Front Card
Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Pool Party
Lawn Fawn 6x6 "Let's Polka) 1in strip from Green color
Lawn Fawn Stamp Set " Let's Roll" 
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen - Clear 
White Gel Pen
Lawn Fawn Trimming in Coral
Strong Adhesive 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!