Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Cleaning


I was going through my collection I was looking for a particular stamp. I needed "Cheeky Mirror" from the Greeting Farm. I was going to use it for my Rockabilly card I recently made. But I couldn't find it. I currently house all my copic colored stamps in a small wicker box without a lid. The problem is sometimes they tip over since I'm setting stuff up. I've been thinking of adding organizing storage for all my stuff. But since I'm limited on space. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I will look up some craft blogs to see if there are tips for small storage organization. 

My attempts at finding "Cheeky Mirror" failed. She's accounted for, which bugs me, because I really wanted to use her in a card. 

So, I must do some major spring cleaning. I will post my for sale goodies in this blog in this upcoming weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for sharing the love!